Monday, October 8, 2007

Wow. It's seems like forever since...

This past week I did something I haven't done in over four years.... and that's raked leaves. I made a little pile and Cora stomped through them. It's been good for my soul to see the seasons change. What a refreshing time to take walks in the evening--the air is crisp and the sky ablaze with stars!

Cora and I went to a folk festival with my mom. Believe it or not I drove 40 minutes without passing one fast food restaurant. I enjoyed the seeing the sloping hill and trees in shades of yellow, orange and red! We had fresh sauerkraut--it was very good. We are enjoying the apple harvest and look forward to the Autumn Glory Festival this weekend.

Cora's birthday is just days away--she's going to have an elephant cake. She loves elephants and makes the cutest elephant noise.

No comments: